Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Tongan Dance

d

- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because they looked amazing and I wanted to do one about my cultural.


- What country is this dance from?
Tonga


- What I like about this dance?
I like how they use the drum to figure out the beat and also I loved how they were all in time because that is hard to do especially if you under 20 and these guys are from Mangere Collage.

- What is good about this dance?
I like how they are spaced out for this dance on this stage. Also I loved how they smiled during their actions because it was so sunny and they manged to do it.

- What could be improved about this dance?
Maybe they could stop the drum half way so they can sing and do the dance so it can show their real talent.

- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
By the way they do their actions I think it's a story about a farmer and how he was trying to get his animals out of the rain but he failed and some of them died. So he kept blaming himself and he was on a journey to find himself and God.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tulei

    I like your blog post about your tongan dance. It really nice I really like it but can you do another tongan dance please. And I .really love how you Picked this one it really cool.

    ReplyDelete