Pages

Monday 20 November 2017

Volleyball Blog Post

Hi everyone, today i'm going to just show you some photos and explain what I've learnt in volleyball. Before I get on to that, I want to give a massive thank you to my coaches Eleanor, Seine and Sam who have supported and encouraged me to keep on doing my best and never give up when something is hard. One of the skills I learnt is to bowl down like your lazy and then when the ball is coming put two wrist together and hit. Another skill I learnt is when it is super high just put your right foot forward and do a diamond above your head and bend and extend. I  also learnt how to spike and play a lot of games including elimination and tournament. Here are some photo's of me!


2 comments:

  1. Thats a really cool photo it caputered at the exact time you were about ot hit the ball Nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tulei I like your blog post about volley ball. your post reminded me of when I hit the ball and it went down really hard. I have a question about volley ball did you like volley ball?

    ReplyDelete