Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

My 3 Spirit Animals

Hi, I am going to show you 3  spirit animals that I think I am. Feel free to comment down below your spirit animal and hope you enjoy! BTW SA stands for Spirit Animal!

SA 1- Lion
I think I kind of relate to a lion because personally I struggle to express my feelings to other people. I also read on a website that lions struggle to express their feeling too so I think I relate to them in that way. I also think I relate to the lion because I think that I am a little confident in what I do and so is the lion.



SA 2- Dog

I think I relate to a dog because I think I persevere with work and what i'm doing and dogs do the same thing which is something we have in common. I also think i'm trust worthy and and reliable and I read on a spirit animal website that their trust worthy and reliable.



SA 3- Bear

I think part of my spirit animal is a bear because I am confident and bears are very confident. I also think I show empathy at times and on this site it says that bears show empathy which I find hard to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment