Pages

Monday 6 November 2017

Japanese Fan Dance



- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because their timing is incredible. I also picked this dance because they make it look so easy which I think is a really good dance.

- What I like about this dance?
I like how they all split up into groups and do the same moves but they do it in different times. Also I like how they tipped toed and did their action which is amazing.
- What is good about this dance?
It is good because it looks like there are a lot of people in this dance and if anyone want's to do this they could just copy the moves instead of worrying about space. Also when they do their actions they are all doing it in time.
- What could be improved about this dance?
I think they need to do more stuff together so it looks more neat and tidy when they are doing the actions. Also I want to challenge them if they can tiptoe with socks on it.
- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think that they were a group as one and then what happen was that they kind of split up because their were lies going through them. But then they reunited and tried to make a dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment