Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Welcome To 2017

Welcome back to my blog of 2017😆! If you are new to my blog I am Tulei and I am 11 years old.  I come from Tonga and I go to May Road School which is the best school ever😃😄. I am a year 6. Throughout the year i'm going to be posting some of my writing, reading, maths  and etc. I'm going to try and post one day a week😐. Now i'm going to be telling you 5 things about me.

  • Writing is my least favorite subject  is writing because it is just so much boring and you have to write so much and it's tiring😨. 
  • My all time favorite snack is NUT BAR😋!
  • I cant stand being around people that always play Kpop music which stands for Korean pop music. It is just so annoying. Sorry Korean pop music fans!
  • My favorite subjects are Reading, Writing and Maths.
  • In my spare time I like to play msp and prodigy which are the best games ever!
Don't forget to stay tunned for more post. Your welcome to comment down below!
Bye
Tulei



1 comment: