Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Narrative Writing

I pushed open the creaky door and looked inside.What a  sight met  my eyes!  It was something in a black   tuxedo with really long arms,   and with no face but with white skin.It  appeared he coudlnt talk. Then i backed up to see what he really looked like because he was ridoucilsy tall.Then we looked to the side and it was a little girl holding a doll with a blood red bow with a black dress she had a black fridge going down covering her face she lifted it up and oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo………….TO BE CONTINUED


Suddenly I woke up and looked to the side the little girl was standing like she never saw  me before. I screamed AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I also looked to the other side It was so dark. I tried to get up but I couldn't because i was tied up with a metal  
Device that was attached to my neck and legs. After 4 hours of just sitting there I heard something move someone was coming from the wooden door i tried to look up  but all i saw was a axe in the air. I was panicking  because It was  the Man that I saw. Let me Go!! I didn’t  do anything!  I Think  you got mixed up with me…...To be continued

2 hours later! The girl told me you have a choice eat blood or Let me take your heart. Why do  you want “my heart there “are more hearts out there. You have the heart that what  we want.Then she left and I screamed Help! I still screamed and screamed and then  i looked down their was the doll dripped blood on her face with a knife and their was a rip in her face……..To be continued


Then someone banged the door and open there was a blood dripping axe it was going to  chop me.  i twisted to the left and it broke the other side and i ran for my life the one who was holding it was SLENDER mAN i tried to escape and i had a light bulb in my head. i stood next to the barred windows and he was gonna chop it so i dunk down and then i climbed the windows and escaped and if you're wondering how slender man could look THE DOLL HELPED HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment