Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Moana Dance



- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because their actions are amazing and I like how they move in such a cultural way.

- What country is this dance from?
This song is from a movie and that movie was about all different pacific countries. But I think base on this song it's from Hawaii.

- What I like about this dance?
I like this dance because they all looked really cool because they were all in time and that's what makes them look awesome.
- What is good about this dance?
The good think about this dance is that when they do their actions they look like it's only one person doing it and it looks really neat.

- What could be improved about this dance?
I think when the part they just stand there because it's instrumental music is when they kind of look messy because people are moving here and there and it doesn't look right.

- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think it's someone trying to find who they are and what their background could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment