Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Happy Feet Dance



-Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because everyone looked so happy and joyful which I found is really awesome.



- What country is this dance from?
This dance I think is from Antarctica.


- What I like about this dance?
I like how some penguins were on the floor and then the rest of them were on the icebergs which I found it looked really cool and fun.

- What is good about this dance?
I find that this dance is good because everyone knows the dance and their all in time and it looks like they practice a lot to get this dance the way it is.

- What could be improved about this dance?
I think that like the main person that is walking down can maybe do a little more actions with the other penguins so it can look more tidy I guess.


- What I think the story behind this dance could be?

I think the story behind this dance is that they are trying to fight for their freedom but someone or something is stopping them and they need to figure out who or what that is.


No comments:

Post a Comment