Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Hip Hop Dance




-Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because the kids are all in time and I thought they looked pretty good for their age to me.

- What country is this dance from?
This song is I think from America but the kids that are dancing in it might be from all sorts of countries.

- What I like about this dance?
I like how they all move the same way and do the same actions but what I really like is that like all their actions are strong and powerful.

- What is good about this dance?
This dance is good because if you want to copy this dance, you don't have to be good at hip hop to do this dance. Also you can not worry about actions because they kind of repeat it.
- What could be improved about this dance?
I just think what need to be a little bit changed is that they just need to work on it a little bit because I feel like when they went down some people still did the other actions.


- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think this dance is like saying that when they dance they feel so much better and it takes them off their worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment