Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Fijian Meke Dance



- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because I really liked their actions.

- What country is this dance from?
This dance is from Fiji.

- What I like about this dance?
I like how they were all in time and their all looked like one person doing it. I also loved their costumes because it was using their traditional mat.

- What is good about this dance?
It is good because by the looks of it they did it in a tiny space but they could fit about 8 people so you could use this dance no matter how large or small the stage is going to be.
- What could be improved about this dance?
I think they should work on doing a little bit more actions together so they can look more neat and perfect.

- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think the story is that they were a group but something stopped them from being a group but then something is wrong in their town so they try to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment