Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Children Dance



- Why I chose this dance?
I chose this dance because it's something different and unique to what I been posting up this week.

- What country is this dance from?
I think it's from India.

- What I like about this dance?
I like how they move and when I saw the cover, I didn't really think I will enjoy it but I was wrong.

- What is good about this dance?
I really like how they went into detail with their costumes and the children were all in time with their actions which is hard for children.

- What could be improved about this dance?
I think something that could be fixed is some people are wearing hats and some aren't which I thinks looks a bit messy.
- What I think the story behind this dance could be?
I think it was Diwali and they just practiced the week before to the a flash mob on Diwali Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment