Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

WONDER PREDICTIONS- Choose Kind

Hi everyone today i'm going to show you my predictions for this book that my class is reading which is Wonder. I really recommend this book because it shows you a life lesson. Each week i 'm going to update this predictions doc and you will get to see what my predictions are. Feel free to comment. If you want to read this book, I recommend you don't read my prediction because it will spoil the book. Here is it!
Wonder Predictions
Screenshot 2017-08-01 at 11.54.03 AM.png

Date
Chapter
My Prediction
1.8.17
Choose Kind
At the moment we know that August has to meet new friends. He has shown bravery when he explained what is at that moment of time. He has 1 friend at the moment that he can really trust. My prediction is that Julian is going to keep asking what's wrong with his face. Then August is going to get angry and start a fight and then Jack stands up for August.

























No comments:

Post a Comment